NOTE: If your discount does not show put SSUPFULLPRICE-100 in the discount code box at checkout to receive $300.00 off.
If You, Or Someone You Know, Is Looking To Start Their RV A/C Without Campground Power, Read This:
SoftStartUp™ Enables Up To 2 RV Air Conditioners To Start And Run On A Small Generator, Or Limited Power When They Would Otherwise Not Have Started.
- Start & Run 2 A/C's on a 30-Amp Hookup with 2 units
- Start & Run Your A/C on a Small Honda Generator
Tired Of Being Sleepless On A Hot Stuffy Night In The Boondocks?
Now You Can Enjoy Your RV A/C Using Only A Small Honda Generator.
The SoftStartUp has built-in Surge Protection too... 2600 Joules.
How It Works
SoftStartUp™ temporarily reduces the load and torque in the electric current rush of the motor in the start-up. It uses a soft start ramp-up sequence that achieves a low start-up current. SoftStartRV can deliver more than 50% start current decrease, as compared to a compressor’s locked-rotor amperage (LRA). SoftStartRV is the ideal solution that enables an RV air conditioner to start and run on a generator, inverter, or limited utility power when it would otherwise not have started. This reduces the mechanical stress on the motor and on the attached power cables and electrical delivery network, extending the life of the system. Enjoy cool air conditioning using just a small generator and a SoftStartUp – while you are out in the boonies – or anywhere else. Don’t tie yourself down to campground electric anymore. Get a SoftStartUp today. Only ONE needed for up to 2 A/Cs. Plugs into your Power Pole or Small Generator, then into your entire RV. Run a few other appliances too...
Suitable for all RV Air Conditioners
In the box:
- SoftStartUp Plug & Play Unit
- Directions for use
- Links to Support
- Bonus Cable to run your RV off a 115v household circuit.
- Free Extended Two Year Warranty Application
90 Day Money Back Guarantee Of Satisfaction
Try it out for 90-days. If you don’t agree it’s great to start your RV A/C with a small generator, send the product back for a full refund.
SoftStartUp With FREE Shipping And FREE Bonus 15-Amp Adapter
Usual MSRP Price $899.00
But – For A Limited Time Only – Get A Special $300 Discount at Checkout Reduced to $599.00
Save money – start your RV A/C with a small generator and avoid buying a bigger or 2nd generator
Double cooling. Run 2 RV air conditioners on a 30-Amp cord.
Avoid the A/C startup “thump” noise – sleep cool and quiet through the night
Get maximum convenience – use your RV A/C and other appliances simultaneously
Avoid costly 50-amp RV rewiring to start and run a second A/C, and save money
Supports 115V/50-60Hz motors, almost every RV owner benefits
Supports up to a 36,000 BTU (3 ton) compressor – enough for almost all RVs
Easy to use - just plug and play
It’s weatherproof, so there’s no worrying about water getting into the unit
Has One Year Warranty – extendable for two years - FREE
Bonus: Special 15-Amp Adapter Cord.
FREE Tech Support Available.
- Nominal Working Voltage: 110Vac (90~135Vac) / 220Vac (187~266Vac), single phase
- Maximum continuous working voltage: 135VAC
- Maximum continuous working current: 18A
- Over Current limit: 30A/1 minute
- Maximum non-repetitive inrush current:170A (<20ms)
- Maximum surge current: 120A (<350 ms)
- Soft start-up time: 1±0.5s
- Current consumption: 48mA (Capacitive 110VAC, 220VAC)
- Power consumption: less than 3W
- Operation hours: better than 45,000 hours (rated working temperature)
- Effective soft start on/off service: >100,000 times (soft-start interval not less than 3 minutes)
- Insulation resistance between housing and chassis: > 300 MΩ
- Withstand voltage between housing and chassis: >3000 VAC in 1 minute
- Protection restart time interval: 180 seconds
- Working temperature: -40 to 85 ℃ (-40F to 185 F)
- Working Humidity: 0~95% RH (<40 ℃)
- Dimensions: approx 18″ x 3″ x 4″
- Weight: Approx 2 pounds