If You, Or Someone You Know, Is Looking To Start Their RV A/C Without Campground Power, Read This:
SoftStartRV™ Enables An RV Air Conditioner To Start And Run On A Small Generator, Or Limited Power When It Would Otherwise Not Have Started.
- Start & Run 2 A/C's on a 30-Amp Hookup with 2 units
- Start & Run Your A/C on a Small Honda Generator
Tired Of Being Sleepless On A Hot Stuffy Night In The Boondocks?
Now You Can Enjoy Your RV A/C Using Only A Small Honda Generator.
How It Works
SoftStartRV™ temporarily reduces the load and torque in the electric current rush of the motor in the start-up. It uses a soft start ramp-up sequence that achieves a low start-up current. SoftStartRV can deliver 65% to 75% start current decrease, as compared to a compressor’s locked-rotor amperage (LRA).SoftStartRV is the ideal solution that enables an RV air conditioner to start and run on a generator, inverter, or limited utility power when it would otherwise not have started. This reduces the mechanical stress on the motor and on the attached power cables and electrical delivery network, extending the life of the system. Enjoy cool air conditioning using just a small generator and a SoftStartRV – while you are out in the boonies – or anywhere else. Don’t tie yourself down to campground electric anymore. Get a SoftStartRV (or two) today
Suitable for the following RV Air Conditioners:
Dometic Brisk l, ll
Dometic Penguin I, II
Coleman Mach 1,3, 3PS, 3 Plus, 10, 15
Plus many others...
In the box:
- SoftStartRV Unit
- Installation Instructions Link
- Links to Wiring Diagrams
- Video links and Tech Support information
- Bonus Install Kit: mounting screws, cable zip ties, twist cable caps, crimp cable caps, cable connectors, spade connectors, grommet
- $25 Referral Bonus Certificate
- Free Extended Two Year Warranty Application
90 Day Money Back Guarantee Of Satisfaction
Try it out for 90-days. If you don’t agree it’s great to start your RV A/C with a small generator, send the product back for a full refund.
SoftStartRV With FREE Shipping And FREE Install Kit a $15 value
Usual MSRP Price $349.00
But – For A Limited Time Only – Get A Special $30 Discount at Checkout With Code SSRV230 Reduced to $319.00
Save money – start your RV A/C with a small generator and avoid buying a bigger or 2nd generator
Double cooling. Run 2 RV air conditioners on a 30-Amp cord. Requires 2 SoftStartRV units
Avoid the A/C startup “thump” noise – sleep cool and quiet through the night
Get maximum convenience – use your RV A/C and other appliances simultaneously
Avoid costly 50-amp RV rewiring to start and run a second A/C, and save money
Supports 115V/50-60Hz motors, almost every RV owner benefits
Supports up to a 36,000 BTU (3 ton) compressor – enough for almost all RVs
Easy to install – it’s in a box with wiring, mounting flange and fasteners.
It’s weatherproof, so there’s no worrying about water getting into the unit
Has One Year Warranty – extendable for two years - FREE
Bonus: Special Installation Pack includes everything you’ll need to install your unit: grommet, screws, cable ties, cable crimp caps, twist connector, spade connectors.
FREE Tech Support Available, Install Instructions, Link to Videos, Wiring Diagrams
- Nominal Working Voltage:110Vac (90~135Vac)/220Vac (187~266Vac), single phase
- Maximum continuous working voltage: 135VAC/266VAC
- Maximum continuous working current: 18A
- Over Current limit: 30A/1 minute
- Maximum non-repetitive inrush current:170A (<20ms)
- Maximum surge current: 120A (<350 ms)
- Soft start-up time: 1±0.5s
- Current consumption: 48mA (Capacitive 110VAC, 220VAC)
- Power consumption: less than 3W
- Operation hours: better than 45,000 hours (rated working temperature)
- Effective soft start on/off service: >100,000 times (soft-start interval not less than 3 minutes)
- Insulation resistance between housing and chassis: > 300 MΩ
- Withstand voltage between housing and chassis: >3000 VAC in 1 minute
- Shock resistance better than 200m/s2 and 11ms
- Anti-vibration: 10～55mm(double amplitude, 1.5mm)
- Protection restart time interval: 180 seconds
- Working temperature: -40 to 85 ℃ (-40F to 185 F)
- Working Humidity: 0~95% RH (<40 ℃)
- Dimensions: approx 6″ x 3″ x 3 1/2″
- Weight: Approx 2 pounds