If You, Or Someone You Know, Is Looking To Start Their Boat's A/C Without Shore Power, or With Low Power, Read This:
SoftStart Marine™ Enables A Marine Chiller / Air Conditioner To Start And Run On A Small Generator, Or Limited Power When It Would Otherwise Not Have Started.
Tired Of Being Sleepless On Hot Stuffy Nights?
Now You Can Enjoy Your Boat's Chille / A.C. Using Only A Small Generator.
How It Works
SoftStart Marine™ temporarily reduces the load and torque in the electric current rush of the motor in the start-up. It uses a soft start ramp-up sequence that achieves a low start-up current. SoftStart Marine can deliver 65% to 75% start current decrease, as compared to a compressor’s locked-rotor amperage (LRA).SoftStart Marine is the ideal solution that enables a marine chiller / air conditioner to start and run on a generator, inverter, or limited shoreside power when it would otherwise not have started. This reduces the mechanical stress on the motor and on the attached power cables and electrical delivery network, extending the life of the system. Enjoy cool air conditioning using just a small generator and a SoftStart Marine – while you are out and about. Don’t tie yourself down to shoreside hookups anymore. Get a SoftStart Marine today
Suitable for all Dometic Marine Chillers / Air Conditioners, others too...
In the box:
- SoftStart Marine Unit
- Installation Instructions
- Links to Wiring Diagrams
- Video links and Tech Support information
- Bonus Install Kit: mounting screws, cable zip ties, twist cable caps, crimp cable caps, cable connectors, grommet, alcohol pad
- $25 Referral Bonus Certificate
- Free Extended Two Year Warranty Application
- Free Shipping
90 Day Money Back Guarantee Of Satisfaction
Try it out for 90-days. If you don’t agree it’s great to start your boat's A/C with a small generator, send the product back for a full refund.
SoftStart Marine With FREE Shipping And FREE Install Kit a $15 value
Usual MSRP Price $329.00
But – For A Limited Time Only – Get A Special $30 Discount at Checkout With Code 30OFFSSM6T
Save money – start your A/C with a small generator and avoid buying a bigger or 2nd generator
Double cooling. Run 2 air conditioners on a 30-Amp cord. Requires 2 SoftStart Marine units
Avoid the A/C startup “thump” noise – sleep cool and quiet through the night
Get maximum convenience – use your A/C and other appliances simultaneously
Avoid costly 50-amp rewiring to start and run a second A/C, and save money
Supports 115V 220V /50-60Hz motors, almost every boat owner benefits
Supports up to a 72,000 BTU (6 ton) compressor – enough for almost all boats
Easy to install – it’s in a box with wiring, mounting flange and fasteners.
It’s weatherproof, so there’s no worrying about water getting into the unit
Prolongs battery and de-stresses power cords – for longer life
Has Two Year Warranty – extendable for two more years
Bonus: Special Installation Pack includes everything you’ll need to install your unit: grommet, screws, cable zip ties, cable crimp caps, spade connectors.
FREE Tech Support Available, Install Instructions, Link to Videos, Wiring Diagrams
- Nominal Working Voltage:110Vac (90~135Vac)/220Vac (187~266Vac), single phase
- Maximum continuous working voltage: 135VAC/266VAC
- Maximum continuous working current: 18A
- Over Current limit: 30A/1 minute
- Maximum non-repetitive inrush current:170A (<20ms)
- Maximum surge current: 120A (<350 ms)
- Soft start-up time: 1±0.5s
- Current consumption: 48mA (Capacitive 110VAC, 220VAC)
- Power consumption: less than 3W
- Operation hours: better than 45,000 hours (rated working temperature)
- Effective soft start on/off service: >100,000 times (soft start interval not less than 3 minutes)
- Insulation resistance between housing and chassis: > 300 MΩ
- Withstand voltage between housing and chassis: >3000 VAC in 1 minute
- Shock resistance better than 200m/s2 and 11ms
- Anti-vibration: 10～55mm(double amplitude, 1.5mm)
- Protection restart time interval: 180 seconds
- Working temperature: -40 to 85 ℃ (-40F to 185 F)
- Working Humidity: 0~95% RH (<40 ℃)
- Dimensions: approx 6″ x 3″ x 3 1/2″
- Weight: Approx 2 pounds